Wednesday, February 17, 2010

it's tricky

the day is just begining and I can hear my coffee maker growling to let me know it's almost done with the black gold. I am getting close to getting in a green metal capsule and being transported to a place along with many other people who I know because they show up at the same place usually. And we'll hang out for 8 or nine hours. Then I'll get back in that same green metal capsule and be transported back to here, where me and this other amazing lady call home.

coffee

ah


so good and yet so good

anyway hope you are well.. I'll be starting to get photo's up on this thing again because they fixed my camera and now it's happy and doesn't have spots in all my photo's.... hip hip hoooooooooray.....


i don't care who you are - laughing is where it's at... don't believe the others, they've been sent to destroy all that is good and thus laughter must die, stick with the clean jokes, but laughter is truly healing for the soul....

No comments: