Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Snap crackle poop

The time is 6:21am on Wednesday the 24th of April, 2013. I hear birds chattering outside, excited about worms or something. Maisey is snoring on the couch. Susan is trying yet again to get the elusive item called sleep. We are all a bit snotty as of late. Life is good, not because I like this spot in our journey especially but that I trust more and more that God had taken into consideration how scrambled I am before He chose me. I didn't trick Him into saving me by pretending I was worthy of the blood of Jesus ( I'm not saying I don't pretend this at all ). I love adoption, I have people around me who have adopted kids recently, it makes my tear up. Why is this you may ask. Well for one, more than any picture of God's undeserved favor lavished on me, adoption is it. It says I chose you Brian, sick, broken, grumpy and self indulgent, child, you are now a son of the most high God, he created everything. Wow





No comments: