Wednesday, September 18, 2013

There is nothing really to see, light and how it bounces.   I feel like it's a fun shot, industrial vs. nature.  I don't have much else to say about it.  Just not sure I can go back to bed for 50 minutes before my morning alarm.   Jean was fussy this evening and night.   I think sleep hasn't been completely right since her arrival though there have been a few good nights.    I don't say this to complain, Susan has taken the brunt of it, it's the ever so occasional sleep deprived delirium where the not so skilled awake baby watcher gets used for action.    It's a good job, the hours are not good, but the people are great, well the person.

Anyway I'm going to go get my tripod out and try and get a picture of the setting moon before the mountain eats it up.   keep it wheel side down.


Brian

No comments: