Thursday, January 6, 2011

blah

I love our little Rose, she's truly a gift from God.   She's a little more with it and aware everyday I come home from work.   I don't think Susan notices quite as much but good gravy she's growin.    Susan and I went over to a friend's house who had a daughter on Christmas day, we took Rose with us.   I sat there and held this feather weight 8lbs something.   Their daughter was tiny, and two pounds more to her then Rose when she arrived.  I'm amazed at how fast this is happening.   She talked, for awhile last night.   At first when she'd "talk" if you did anything she'd stop.   Now it's no stopping, she's spouting.   I think she'd trying to tell everyone that I'm not as bad as I seem.   ha ha..  Anyway she's such a blessing, anyway off to work...  Brian

No comments: