Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hiway Won

Susan, Rose and I just got back from camping at Big Sur in California, off Highway 1 below Monterey.  It was a great trip.   Rose did pretty well on the plane, train and car rides, and had a pretty good time.   It was awesome seeing all the little munchkins and their parentals.    I went up the creek with Doug, Edie, Tim and Jude, which made me excited about next year possibly taking Rose up there to the main creek hangout...  anyway we truly had a great time it's been hard to re adjust to being in the Eastern Time zone.   We slept till 10 am this morning..   I usually get up at 5am...   this is going to hurt me more then it hurts me..  wait... anyway...  take care...   Dablinder was awesome with Rose, I love my sisters way of playing with the intent to teach..   Rose learning how to say I want more tickles or that's enough...   Really cool to be a part of such an amazing family..   Sorry Julie and that girls couldn't make it this year...  there's always next year...
come
enjoy
don't sleep
but enjoy
Brian

No comments: